Objectives: Detail Project Report preparati
Objectives: To provide occupational off sea
Objective: To provide advance level tailoriView All
Objectives: To established Sustainable, inclusive and equitable hygiene facilities in HCF and EPI clinics in Chauri
Objectives: Declaration of Water Safe Communities in selected communitiView All
– Provide information and build up awareness on safe migration about the implication of foreign employment.
– Provide legal support and increase access to justice for those migrants who are being victimized from the fraud and exploitation in course of getting access to justice.
– Provide psychosocial support to help migrants and families left behind deal with the psychological and social stress implied by migration, and
– Provide financial literacy to migrant households making informed decisions on the use of the remittances generated through migration in 4 (Four) municipals of Kavrepalanchok district.
– Information and Awareness Raising on Safe Migration.
– Pre-departure Skills Training.
– Legal Support and Access to Justice.
– Psychosocial Support.
– Financial Literacy.
Project period: 30 months (25th December, 2019 to 15th July, 2022)
Project Location: Dhulikhel Municipality, Mandandeupur Municipality, Bhumlu Rural Municipality and Roshi Rural Municipality in Kavrepalanchok, District
Funding Partner (s): Dhulikhel Municipality, Mandandeupur Municipality, Bhumlu Rural Municipality and Roshi Rural Municipality
Implementation Partner (s): District Administration Office (DAO)
Major Achievements: From 25th December 2019 to present date